- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing the development of new e-commerce platform (website and mobile application)
- Working closely with Retail Head to raise website traffic and sales.
- Focal point for website marketing
- Develop and manage digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget & campaigns.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best Coordinate with internal units and agencies to achieve e-commerce marketing and finance goals.
- Attend educational conferences
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO- Search Engine Optimization- and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
- Hire and train others in the team
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Electronics Retail
About this Company
NAOS Marketing is a company specialized in multichannel customer service & business development.
See all Careers and Jobs at NAOS Marketing
Since 2007, the company has been operating with qualified collaborators who deliver quality in every solution provided.
NAOS Marketing is willing to become THE...