- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To collate all customer orders and promptly process in to the system ensuring that order has been accurately completed with all required details and authorities. Ensure the timely progression of all orders through the system and obtain authorization level if customer is on hold.
- To ensure all orders progress through the system in line with KPIs.
- Download Market Trade (MT) / distributor customer orders and input into handheld / back office system / generate the invoices required to process Market Trade (MT) / Distributor Customer orders.
- To ensure finance set up promptly new accounts in the system.
- To ensure sales do not exceed customers' credit limits unless authorized and execute process approval in case of any requirement to open customer credit for sales resumption.
- Daily interaction with accounts receivable to ensure timely input of dispute cases and claim rebate management.
- Consolidate monthly sales target at route level for each region and communicate to control / payroll.
- To resolve any problems or inquiries raised by customers.
- Update Regional Sales manager on status of orders and any issues that need his intervention.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as directed.
- Develop winning relationships with the field sales leadership and sales operations teams, ensuring highest levels of agility and support are provided.
- Support the cluster sales lead with all initiatives to improve Global Business Services (GBS) service offerings.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Bachelors Degree in Business / Commerce (MBA Preferred)
- 0-2 years of experience in Sales
- Builds robust and successful working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, responsive and results-driven individual
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- High attention to detail
- Collaboratively and proactively works with multi-functional teams
- Dynamic, organized and able to handle competing priorities.
- Working knowledge of SAP and BI
- Experience in FMCG
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico