- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Drive HPC&AI Deals, working closely with flagship accounts in this segment during the whole sales cycle, working early on customer needs and requirements, to ensure they fit well Lenovo’s solutions
- • Define the account strategy and detailed account plans for the top accounts and opportunities, and steer the team of cross-functional resources needed for implementation
- • Responsible for the HPC revenue in MEA knowing HPC technologies, customers as well as the industry.
- • Actively engage in customer discussions to understand needs and pain points in HPC and clearly communicate requirements to product managers and teams developing HW & SW solutions
- • Directly engaging and supporting sales and account teams and be the go-to- person for opportunities in HPC&AI
- • Take opportunity owner role for complex opportunities working with solution architects and other internal teams
- • Collaborate with management teams and product teams to influence product roadmaps, go-to-market strategy and messaging
- • Develop segment specific collateral and value proposition messages by closely working with marketing teams
- • Present at key events and drive demos, publish thought leadership articles and participate in industry councils/associations
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
At Lenovo, our mission is simple: we create technology that enables people to challenge and inspire the world, helping them lead more fulfilling and interesting lives. It’s a big responsibility, we know. But it’s one we gladly take on.
See all Careers and Jobs at Lenovo
We understand that the world...