- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
1 to 2 years
About this Company
Al NASSER is one of the leading Retail companies that are specialized in Apparel, Footwear, Sport and Equipments. Al NASSER is committed to clients’ satisfaction by enhancing clients’ brand value, improving consumer’s shopping experience, and by providing quality products at...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Nasser