- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To handle Sea Freight Import and/or Export operation in coordination with Internal and External customers in an efficient manner. Also to handle additional tasks distributed as and when situation arises for the smooth running of the department.
- Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks
- Effectively manage each & every job in a timely manner for the customers allocated.
- BOE to be processed in a timely manner for each & every shipment.
- Job registration, update of details in EDI Cargowise, Invoicing, e-docs to be managed efficiently.
- Timely collection of delivery order for import shipment and/or execution of export order.
- Ensure all fields in EDI Cargowise are entered to ensure data accuracy.
- Handle additional customers jobs as and when situation arises especially during annual leave and as disseminated by the Team Leader and/or Operations Manager.
- To ensure timely invoicing & avoid issuance of credit notes
- To avoid errors related to payment of customs amendment charges and/or fines
- Manage office stationery requirement
JOB CONTEXT: Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
- Report to duty on a timely basis.
- In the event of any leave due to sickness, etc. has to be intimated to the Team Leader well in advance.
- Proper job handover to be maintained during annual leave.
- Report to Team Leader in case of any issue/difficulty he/she may face in a timely manner (within 2 hours).
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...