- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Enable and Deliver the Packaging Project Program OTIF.
- Management and delivery of assigned Skin Care packaging initiatives.
- Develop a strategic vision for the project with team members as required, agree the project goal, objectives and milestones with the Project Leader and relevant stakeholders, and translate these into a technical project plan.
- Partner with Supply chain, design resource, brand, product development, consumer research and agencies to co-create and facilitate flawless global packaging initiatives.
- Embed packaging excellence best-practice and processes for sustainable packaging solutions.
- Partner with suppliers to deliver best in class packaging innovations.
- To manage the generation and safeguarding of intellectual property arising from project work, including careful management of IP agreements with suppliers and other agencies as required.
- Plan, execute and validate packaging trials in respective Unilever plants.
- Be responsible for technical specifications for packaging components.
- Manage a specific packaging portfolio / platform including specification harmonisation and simplification.
- Understand, embrace and leverage the internal and external fast prototyping and digital ecosystem
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years FMCG environment, with packaging development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Educated in packaging technology and packaging machines or a related technical discipline
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in the development of high impact innovative solutions.
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and co-workers.
- Sound packaging engineering experience
- Project management
- Fully operational in MS office
- Excellent facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and keen to help drive change in an organization.
- Volition and willingness to change
- Ability to convince and influence others.
- Strong internal/external network builder
About this Company
We are a global company selling fast-moving consumer goods. Our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace
See all Careers and Jobs at Unilever