- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Court Administration Specialist:
- Egypt Economic Court Automation Project (ECS)
- Chemonics International is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates, for a Court Administration Specialist on a USAID funded program in Egypt.
- Egyptian nationals are preferred.
- This five-year project is aimed at increasing the effectiveness of Egypt's commercial court system in order to promote investment and economic growth in Egypt.
- The activity will support the introduction of automated features, such as electronic case filing and processing, e-litigation, and related development and installation of software and networking to the Economic Courts of Egypt. This is a long-term position, based in Cairo with travel within Egypt.
- We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- The Court Administration Specialist will be responsible for leading the court automation component of the activity, supervising the choice and installation of the system and planning a training plan and other legal issues.
- Develop working relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders and facilitate regular working group meetings with the Ministry of Justice, court leadership, and other key high-level stakeholders on case management issues
- Develop expertise in case management, including learning materials provided by the
- COP and DCOP, and participate in developing reports and studies relating to case management
- Ability to foster a team approach and work collaboratively with judges, court staff, and cross-cutting project staff
- Provide general direction and oversight of all aspects of process mapping, court management improvements, and development of the automated case management system (CMS)
- Develop and oversee the pilot of the case management automation to reduce case delay and enhance transparency and accountability
- Lead the design of the automated CMS, including collecting and incorporating feedback from court user groups and leader
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified