- Engineering qualification/background is preferable with 8 to 10 years of experience; with knowledge of building mechanical and electrical services is a must.
- Experience in Facilities Management.
- Project management experience
- Team management experience.
- Manage up to 50 staff.
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of cost controls and daily financial planning.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures and precautions, including COSHH regulations and an awareness of health and hygiene procedures.
- Be aware of developments in the local legislation.
- To manage and develop the site/s team/s through effective induction, training and development, and annual performance review.
- Strong supervisory skills and influencing ability.
- Manage a team to deliver its objectives.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Be able to converse confidently with staff, customers and suppliers at all levels.
- Strong team player with a passionate customer service focus.
Other skills and abilities:
- Excellent Incident Investigation skills.
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions.
- Analytical skills. Probability and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project) and FM related CAFM systems.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
About this Company
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real...
See all Careers and Jobs at CBRE GWS