- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities to drive the performance across this expanding business and team.
- Ensure the overall performance of the contract and required deliverables including: contract compliance, performance management against KPI’s, cost savings initiatives, and customer satisfaction
- To manage Project services, across the portfolio of buildings, with a strong technical knowledge.
- Manage facilities and project management, from inception to completion for the client sites.
- Procurement of facilities services in Egypt.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of facilities related on-site and visiting contractors.
- Manage all soft & hard services contracts including and not limited to; cleaning, Pest Control, and technical services, etc.
- Establish effective day-to-day business relationships with the client and take a proactive approach to requirements.
- Produce regular reports according to schedule agreed with the client and CBRE leadership team.
- Hold regular progress reviews to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure opportunities for additional works are realized. Responsible for the effective implementation of Business Plans applicable to the site.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by CBRE team and contractors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Manage budgets, conduct financial analysis and prepare regular forecasts according to agreed schedules targets. .
- Responsible for all financial costs and controls for the site/s.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all monthly financial reports.
- Control all invoice processes, purchasing, ensuring competitive pricing, tenders, approvals and timely submission for settlement.
Health and Safety:
- Responsible for Health and Safety on site, CBRE QHSE logbook and regular audits.
- Own and manage the BCP and ensure it is known to all staff.
- Daily facilities inspection and hazard reporting.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately as per CBRE procedures.
- Participate and assist the team in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements are in place at site/s within remit.
- Manage all emergency procedures for the site/s.
- Manage all accident / incidents reporting at site.
- Maintain regular contact with client and building occupants by developing permanent, mutually beneficial, business relationships.
- Be at the forefront of customer relationships in the site/s.
- Demonstrate strong customer services skills and use your experience to ensure that customer expe
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Logistics and Supply Chain Warehousing
- Engineering qualification/background is preferable with 8 to 10 years of experience; with knowledge of building mechanical and electrical services is a must.
- Experience in Facilities Management.
- Project management experience
- Team management experience.
- Manage up to 50 staff.
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of cost controls and daily financial planning.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures and precautions, including COSHH regulations and an awareness of health and hygiene procedures.
- Be aware of developments in the local legislation.
- To manage and develop the site/s team/s through effective induction, training and development, and annual performance review.
- Strong supervisory skills and influencing ability.
- Manage a team to deliver its objectives.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Be able to converse confidently with staff, customers and suppliers at all levels.
- Strong team player with a passionate customer service focus.
Other skills and abilities:
- Excellent Incident Investigation skills.
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions.
- Analytical skills. Probability and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project) and FM related CAFM systems.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
About this Company
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real...
See all Careers and Jobs at CBRE GWS