- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
Egypt Economic Court Automation Project (ECS)
- Chemonics International is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates, for a Project Manager (ICT Systems) on a USAID funded program in Egypt. Egyptian nationals are preferred.
- This five-year project is aimed at increasing the effectiveness of Egypt's commercial court system in order to promote investment and economic growth in Egypt.
- The activity will support the introduction of automated features, such as electronic case filing and processing, e-litigation, and related development and installation of software and networking to the Economic Courts of Egypt. This is a long-term position based in Cairo, with travel to other locations within Egypt. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- The ICT Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the development, operation, and maintenance of ICT systems in the courts.
- The ICT Specialist shall also provide guidance and technical assistance to the technical and management teams and will be expected to liaise closely with activity stakeholders, including but not limited to with judges, court staff, and cross-cutting project staff in support of ICT related interventions.
- This position will be staffed by an experienced manager who can work both independently and as part of a team.
- She/he will interact directly with the ICT team, under the leadership of the Deputy Chief of Party to design and conduct assignments and plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate the acquisition, development, maintenance, and use of computer and telecommunication systems for the activity.
More than 7 years
Master's Degree at least
Other - Not Classified