- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage the on boarding process of new employees, and ensure the completion and accuracy of all employment processes and forms according to policy and guidelines
- Interact with multiple stakeholders (line Managers, recruiting managers, IT,
- Accounting and other areas of Human Resources as needed) to ensure all key on-boarding activities are synchronized and coordinated.
- Manage relationship and take ownership of any Functional shared services related queries (both local and delegates).
- Enroll the employees and their family members in the medical insurance and support in the reimbursement process.
- Enroll the employees and their family in the system and coordinate with Payroll for the salary payments process.
- Assist in resolve and follow up on employees' issues such as leave balance issues, reporting lines, and Nexus related issues for employees...etc.
- Maintain and update Project Start-up Guide as needed, and conduct new employee briefing upon joining.
- Conduct a briefing session with Leaving Employees to explain the separation process.
- Manage and implement the off-boarding activities/process of leaving employees including preparation of final settlement.
- Provide HR administrative support such as Identification letters, HR related forms and applications.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree in a HR management, Management Information System or equivalent qualification from other fields.
- Proven work experience in HR, preferably in international organization.
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language.
- Excellent computer skills rounded by very good organizational skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Systems and process improvement skills is a plus.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS