- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Focus on Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements to clearly define the desired outcomes (goals/objectives) for the service provider.
- Manage the Internal relationship with Uber stakeholders.
- Focus on the implementation of the strategic goals and objectives for Facilities Management.
- Educate the FM service provider on Uber business needs.
- Ensure the FM service provider delivers the desired outcomes established in their contract and scope.
- Closely collaborate with the FM service provider to identify new requirements and services that could be included to the contracted scope.
- Own Operating Expenses (OPEX) budget and spend management for their respective portfolio.
- Ensure corrective actions are taken to maintain OPEX within the approved budget .
- Manage non-capitalized projects demonstrating Project Management and stakeholder management abilities.
- Partner with FM service provider to achieve savings and cost efficiency.
- Act as a key element of the FM governance structure to ensure continuous improvement for facilities management in the region.
- Focus on end customers/user satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with internal partners such as Technology (IT), Audio Visual (AV), Security, EHS and support areas (Legal, HR).
- Serve as an escalation point for the FM service provider and stakeholders regarding facilities related activities.
- Maintain the Change Control Process from Uber’s side.
- Manage communications to the end-users and business.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Transportation
About this Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab, food delivery, bicycle-sharing, and transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps.
See all Careers and Jobs at Uber