- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
OPPORTUNITY FORSAUDI NATIONAL ONLY- BASED IN RIYADH – SAUDI ARABIA
This Business analysis position aims at providing insights to the business based on strong analytical skills and different skills from existing ones. Intellectual agility is expected, no previous experience pharma.
KEY RESULTS/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Build dashboard and ad hoc Analysis
- Collect market, Sales and Stocks’ data and interpret trends / patterns and develop predictive analyses
- Coordinate portfolio, budget, forecasts, developing variance explanations and accurate annual forecasting
- Setup the dashboards.
- Recommend possible solutions based on the analysis outcomes.
- Analyze present information and get it presentable for all financial, commercial and operational meetings.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Educational background to be a University degree in engineering or relevant scientific diploma.
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite is mandatory (Excel, Power-point) and statistical analysis tool expertise is an extra asset.
- Previous experience within data management and dashboard creation is a plus.
- Languages: Arabic, English fluent required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Cooperate Transversely - Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results.
- Act for Change within project matrix - Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working – challenging the status quo.
- More specifically key sets of competencies required for this role:
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment
- Strong ethics and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi