- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources. Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Evaluates, determines, and realizes quarterly business growth goals.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
E-Learning Education Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Nahdet Misr Publishing House was established by Ahmed Ibrahim in 1938 to provide cultural enrichment for all sectors of the society, to raise public awareness and knowledge and to develop the creative and intellectual potential of all individuals. Creating and maintaining a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nahdet Misr Publishing Group