- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervise review and coordination of submittals and shop drawings.
- Supervise, develop and mentor project staff.
- Lead and direct the process to resolve all conflicts prior to the start of installations.
- Take overall responsibility for the performance of all MEP trades.
- Represent the company in regard to the MEP process at weekly Owner's and contractors' meetings.
- Estimate and scope MEP trades during pre-construction.
- Review Contract Documents, making suggestions/modifications as they relate to the MEP trades.
- Manage and lead MEP subcontractors throughout the duration of the project (from Groundbreaking through Commissioning and Turnover to Owner).
- Assist the Scheduling department with developing detailed CPM schedules for all MEP installation activities, including cost and resource loading.
- Review and approve material and equipment for MEP systems prior to installation.
- Monitor the installation and start-up of MEP systems and commissioning of the project with Engineer & Owner.
- Coordinate activities, materials procurement and other related activities with Project Manager and Field Staff.
- Communicate progress and prepare appropriate reports as needed.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services