- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop effective media buying plans on all digital platforms.
- Identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Develop reports after every digital campaign
- Take full responsibility for a campaign optimizing and scaling.
- Follow the tracking system and understanding the statistics and marketing terminology.
- Analyzing the whole data for each campaign.
- Working with a strategic platform for monitoring the campaigns
- Build and manage Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat, ... etc. campaigns for clients.
- Set quarterly goals and objectives, while hitting KPIs
- Stay ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion rate optimization techniques, industry trends, client issues, and competitive reviews and analysis.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
FGS Ltd. is a multinational startup company located in United Kingdom specializing in Business Processing Outsourcing services to serve SMEs with a whole suite of BPO requirements. FGS provides ‘bespoke’ and ‘low cost’ business solutions. Our talents allow for an immediate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fusion Global Services