- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Writing, change control, issuance, and organization of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Organization and control of quality, compliance, and project related documentation.
- Lead utilization of an electronic document management system.
- Assists with preparation of regulatory filings and supporting documentation.
- Ensuring that quality operations are efficient, effective and meet target time frames from both a compliance and business perspective.
- Confirm that the audit procedures are properly carried out and assigned work schedules are maintained.
- Issuance, review, tracking, and completion of internal deviations and CAPAs.
- Consult with quality manager and personnel on better operational procedures to improve overall efficiency.
- Discuss system evaluation with quality manager, make appropriate recommendations and set timetable for improvement and correction.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Research Veterinary