- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Communicate with the warehouse manager to ensure that all rounds are released on time.
- Monitor and ensure that the distributer team starts each round on time without delay to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Visit customers in a double visit along with the distributor to ensure applying department SOPs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review customer service complains through "CRM" system to ensure resolving it and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in reviewing the company's truck round lines with the concerned committee to ensure effective work operations quarterly to measure distribution workload.
- Follow up with every distributer regarding delivering the financial claims to all customers on time to ensure achieving collection targets.
- Review with each distributer all undelivered invoices, the returned invoices and cash on delivery invoices to ensure achieving collection targets on time.
- Communicate with the sales supervisors and branch manager to solve customers’ issues “expire, deals, returns etc.” to ensure solving collection issues.
- Review and follow up the returned invoices and damaged goods to ensure achieving collection targets.
- Review daily maintenance report with the workshop manager to ensure smooth work operations
- Communicate with the workshop manager to ensure resolving and truck or car breakdown or maintenance.
- Insert kilometres for each distributer's truck on the system to monitor the consumptions daily.
- Follow up with the concerned authorities regarding truck/car accident procedures to maintain the company’s rights.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Performs all Management responsibilities to lead & Motivate own staff to ensure high morale and attainment of operational objectives by ensuring
- Employees have clear job objectives and challenging targets.
- Employees receive appropriate coaching, learning & development.
- Appropriate staffing of the department to ensure workload balance and high productivity.
- Appropriate compensation and rewards motivate and recognize top performance based on actual performance and compliance with the company business conduct standards.
- Maintains two-way communication.
2 to 4 years
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma