- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Review and Analysis the requirements of RFP “Request for proposal” and various sources of information provided by customer or sales team.
- Managing the process of Q&A “Questions & Answer” (questions collection, consolidation and Q&A’s facilitation with client).
- Defining Solution Scope in a form of “Features list” with complete efficient coverage of all the RFP’s requirements
- Facilitating the processes of estimation & Solution’s design with technical or Solution architects team
- Consolidating total of estimates/assumptions, then Facilitating Solution designing processes with Vendor Solution Architects and Technical Team
- Visualizing and optimizing presentations of the proposal’s content using various techniques
- Creating Proposal presentation and presenting them to the customers
- Conducting Platform Demos & POC “Proof of Concept”
- Ensuring that RFPs inputs materials has the required quality along within time frame; in order to guarantee generating detailed Feature list with high level of accuracy
- Working as a business consultant to delivery team at all phases of the won opportunities; starting from Initial phase of the opportunity discovery , including discovery agenda finalization, facilitation material preparations, dry runs and actual engagement during the transition till the finial delivery phase
- Acting as engagement member and business consultant for any support needed during kick-off and discovery phase
- Supporting sales team through outside visits to customers’ premises whenever support needed
- Supporting sales team at assigned deals by prioritizing the needed effort required according by the factors of productivity and profit or as directed by the pre-sales manager in collaboration with sales manager
- Working proactively with technical solution required to address customer requirements in order to assess customers’ met and unmet needs, in addition to recommending solutions that optimizing the value of both customer and company.
- Securing all needed inputs from stakeholders regarding to necessary solutions and Adapting solutions as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
- Coordinates closely with team of (sales, sales support, and service) to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Securing needed commitments from client’s technical staff to ensure that deal is “technically” closed
- Meeting assigned targets to achieve profiting sales growing in assigned of product lines, channel and market areas.
- Provides coaching & professional development to associates and Jr. Sales team-members in order to enhance their skills of product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales.
- Acting as business development member towards any of potential opportunities within customer firms by collaborating with sales team to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Misr International Systems (MIS) Established in 1982, MIS is one of System Integrators pioneers in Egypt, MIS is one of the early Egyptian companies entering the IT business. MIS has noticed the essence of Information security concept.
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr International Systems