- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Maintenance Engineer plays an integral role in managing the maintenance tasks across plant. The role acts as a partner for the production team in maintenance tasks (daily/trouble shooting/ overhauls) and has a key role in driving production line KPIs across all areas + maintenance set KPIs & standards.
- Ensure production lines meet target net efficiency & line readiness for production.
- Improve machine utilization as per maintenance KPIs.
- Set production line lubrication map & plan.
- Run audit on the execution of lubrication log (monthly).
- Set inspection list for production line.
- Set plan for production line autonomous maintenance (Inspection, Lubrication, Tightening).
- Lead on the production line major breakdown trouble shooting (30 min+).
- Develop the root cause analysis for major breakdowns.
- Coach Shift leader & operate maintain operators on production line troubleshooting.
- Set actions for corrective & preventive maintenance for production lines as per RCA..
- Follow up & run audit on PM compliance for production lines.
- Planned maintenance/overhaul.
- Run the assessment, set & execute production line planned maintenance schedule.
- Prepare the list of spare parts needed & ensure parts availability before maintenance activities.
- Set PM action plan with timelines & accountabilities. (maintenance and production)
- Assign and coach production team in planned maintenance.
- Ensure Implementation of CQV to enable line restart in a stable condition.
- Own predictive maintenance (PDM) process (creation & monitoring) .
- Ensure min/max stock of spare parts warehouse in plant.
- Develop critical spare parts lists & follow up on availability.
- Order spare parts needed for maintenance activities (overhauls, interventions..etc) in alignment with R&M & working capital budgets.
- Receive on SAP and inspect on all spare parts as per technical requirements.
With own team:
- Act as on boarding buddy/ lead for the newly appointed mechanical SME/ PM Techs.
- Coach & train mechanical SME across maintenance activities & tasks.
- Act as a circle leader as part of the PM agenda in plant.
- Meet the set KPIs for all plant’s audit (AIB/TPM/GESMS).
- Follow and apply all quality, food safety, EHS guidelines and policies.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico