- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Network Security Engineer Consultant will be primarily responsible for the installation, tuning, optimization, and troubleshoot customer’s technical Information Security Architecture. The Consultant should also have the experience for analyzing events and data from endpoint security systems and SIEM platform, identifying potential threats, and providing support for Incident Response and Containment, and executive reporting.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Interact and understand customer technical solutions requirements like offering the best possible solutions on Cisco networking Technology Solutions (R/S, Cloud computing, Security, Wireless, Unified Communications, and Data Center focused)
- Keep up to date on cutting edge Networking Routing, Switching and VOIP technologies and solutions, especially in Unified Communications and Data Centre.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Design the solution and its BOQ along with the Pre-Implementation consultants.
- Provide leadership in system hardware/software specifications, Data Centre, network infrastructure, wireless, security and voice designs.
- Share knowledge with colleagues to raise team's collective expertise.
- Maintain high quality Vendor relationship with all partners like Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, EMC, Dell and Genesis
- Perform ITIL and PMO practices while implementing the projects.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. To differentiate and win more business, having a digital-first mindset is key—even for physical locations—it’s the way to meet consumers in every moment and transform transactions into meaningful...
See all Careers and Jobs at NCR Corporation