- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Coordinates with local and foreign procurement activities.
- Ensure the efficient acquisition of goods at fair prices.
- Maintain communication with Suppliers.
- Track orders and maintain accurate purchase records.
- Maintain up-to-date records of procurement documents such as purchase orders, bid proposals and vendor reviews.
- Develop and implement a suitable filing system.
- Set all bank documents (LC's, Commercial invoice, packing list).
- Customs clearance and follow the goods until delivered to our warehouses.
- Sorting for new suppliers.
- Organize accommodation and flight for foreign technicians.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Packaging and Containers
About this Company
Cellopack for Packaging Industries is an Egyptian shareholding company established in 1992, and is specialized in printing and converting of packaging materials. Cellopack is a market leader in its field due to strictly focusing on its mission, vision and core values that are driving its success and fast growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cellopack for Packaging Industries