- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
Business \ Systems Analyst Job Duties:
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops the solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
- Business analysis and collection of requirements.
- Business Writing.
- Making test scenarios for systems under development.
- Entity-relationship model design.
- Has knowledge and experience in programming and developing a single object-oriented programming language (OOP).
- System Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Design of the initial facades of the system Sketch and Wireframe.
- Has reporting skills.
- User Stories.
- Use analysis tools and techniques such as SWOT Analysis, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in dealing with relational SQL databases such as MySQL.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience, course or certificate in agile project management such as Agile, Scrum.
Business \ Systems Analyst Skills and Qualifications
- Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Teamwork, General Consulting Skills, Software Architecture.
Note that work will be 6 days a week 8 hours a day (48 hours a week) During the trial period (the first three months), After that the work is 5 days a week (48 hours a week) and if the employee wishes to work remotely provided that attend the weekly meeting in Cairo.