- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist with targeting and campaign management extensive experience to help in the execution of paid digital media content and be responsible for the day-to-day management of social media campaigns and adjustments over all of our social media networks.
You will handle paid campaign setup and optimization, Identifying target audiences on social media & execute paid social and paid search engine campaigns and optimizing the advertising strategies for varying audiences and social media channels.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification and assist in creating Marketing Plans
- Assist in creating buyer persona to better identify target audiences
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules and generate, edit, publish and share daily content.
- Implements online ads (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and tracks its success (conversions, reach, etc.) and support the strategic direction of campaigns across paid channels
- Optimize online audience criteria according to the campaign set strategies and run ads according to the suggested spending budgets
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and track and report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI's.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media and the changes in social media advertising algorithms and help us find the highest quality of target audience with the lowest cost.
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary + commission in GBP and opportunities for further development within CashMinute and Jalloh Enterprise LTD.
If like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary + commission that grows with you as you grow in our business.
- CASHMINUTE is a trading name of Jalloh Enterprise LTD. A company authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom FRN: 507189. HM Revenue and customs MLRO NO: 12195346.
- We are a global money transfer company with over 15 years of experience in global remittances.
- From its inception in 2004, the company has evolved from a simple idea and concept to a professional player in the remittance market.
- At Cash Minute, we provide reliable online money transfer services at competitive rates. Our service package, which includes remittance payments to most countries in West Africa and to other regions around the world. To support this, we also provide high-quality customer service, ensuring a notable level of customer satisfaction.
- Working from our base in the East of London, we offer quick & secure online money transfer services across the United Kingdom, Europe, and the globe. In particular, we’re specialized in providing a safe way to send money to West Africa at high competitive rates and with a high level of reliability. Money transfer services need to be fast & secure and backed-up by professional customer services and that is exactly what we offer.
- CashMinute offers a convenient online method of sending money abroad quickly and cheaply.
- At present, our services include fast, safe and reliable money transfer to 72 different countries worldwide and with over 14,000+ money pickup locations worldwide.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Jalloh Enterprise Ltd is a Professional, renowned and rapidly growing Money Transfer Company with services in over many countries throughout the world with a particular focus on Africa corridors. Turnovers from international money transfer has grown from zero in 2006 to around...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jalloh Enterprise LTD