- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Permanent full time position
- Excellent remuneration package
- Attractive salary
- Annual incentives
- Premium Medical insurance and career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Work location:
- Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
We are looking for IT Support Engineer to be responsible for:
- Administer network workstations, utilizing one or more TCP/IP or non-TCP/IP networking protocols.
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Install, configure, and maintain personal computers, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, data acquisition boards, CD ROM units, printers, and related equipment.
- Perform and/or oversee software and application development, installation, and upgrades.
- Maintain site licenses for department/organization.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Identify utilization patterns and their effect on operation/system availability and performance expectations.
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Investigate, recommend and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize network availability.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelors in IT or computer science or equivalent
- 3-4 years of IT Technical Support hands-on experience
- Very Good MCSE knowledge or Certification
- Good CCNA Knowledge, certification is a plus.
- Customer support skills
- Good logical reasoning
- Excellent command of spoken and written English Language.
- Good communication skills
- Flexible with working hours
- Professional personality and positive attitude
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Males are preferred
About this Company
At Amico, we have intimate knowledge of the local markets, emerging local trends, economic changes and cultural differences throughout the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at AMICO Group
We support our customers by helping their businesses with marketing-oriented services. We develop customized...