- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Working closely with Treasury Center of Excellence (CoE) Head to implement Group Treasury strategy and supporting in the proper application of group directives and guidelines. Initiating, following up and executing initiatives to improve Treasury processes as per MEA Treasury CoE priorities and guidelines.
- Identifying processes with potential for harmonization and improvement and reviewing of treasury activities in MEA Countries to identify and define process for the shift of treasury activities to be executed from the CoE.
- Identifying and coordinating the move of transactional treasury activities to the GBS along with having operational and transactional treasury responsibilities across MEA countries.
- Reviewing and identifying the financial risks relating to Treasury and impacting countries in scope and designing the appropriate risk mitigation strategies. Evaluate risk management policies to confirm it is in line with Group Instructions, with the aim to protect adverse impact on the company's results and to support the business achieving their targets.
- Reviewing and evaluating fund requirements in legal entities in MEA, supporting capitalization activities and arranging GTO loans and 3rd party finance and supporting in coordination/rollout of Group Treasury function initiatives and projects across the region.
- Driving continuous initiatives and process improvements in Treasury to keep abreast of the latest developments in this area. Enhancing the execution of all treasury activities and ensuring stream lined process in execution across operating entities in scope.
- Assisting in the formulation of financial strategies and negotiating financial agreements with financial institutions. While ensuring solid and sustainable relationships across financial institutions and compliant with local market regulations and ABB group directives.
- Acting as a business partner to all relevant counterparts in finance and business community within the organization and working closely with the Business Units to ensure all related risks are mitigated.
- Preparing presentations to be shared with Export credit Agencies (ECAs), banks and financial institutions related to Customer Finance Opportunities in the MEA region.
- Developing finance solutions to ABB customers, involved in all aspects from back ground and credit check on Customers, comparing cash flows with payment obligations, clearly identifying repayment and collection risks related to projects and possible risk mitigates.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB