- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Assure that the quality plan for the project is implemented and submit the required quality documentation whenever required MTS, ITPs, Checklists, MIRs, IRs…etc.
- Inspect the incoming materials to the site to ensure quality and conformity with approved material submittals, shop drawings, and issued job orders and issue the required MIRs to the consultant and/or the main contractor.
- Ensure the implementation of the work as per approved specs, ITPs, and method statements and issue NCR in case of any non-conformity cases.
- Carry out daily inspections on-site to ensure that the quality requirements are met.
- Inspect the work on-site during, after installation, and after completion issue the required IRs to the consultant and/or the main contractor.
- Perform quality testing on-site in participation with the consultant and submit the results pullout test, water test…etc.
- Attend quality meetings on-site for reviewing quality issues with the consultant, following up the approved requests as per schedule, the closure of Non-Compliance Reports.
- Prepare and report all quality-related logs (NCRs, MIRs, IRs …etc.) to the senior engineer.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at AluNile
AluNile was founded in Egypt in 1999 as an Aluminium fabricator with a factory in 6th of October city. AluNile has a strong partnership with Alu-K Group, which is one of the leading systems designers in Italy, Europe and the Middle East. We offer a full range of...