- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Making the necessary orders of fertilizer, pesticides and special tasks for each stage in cooperation with the farm manager.
- Implementation and follow-up of technical processes, irrigation, fertilization and control agreed upon.
- Monitoring the daily records of irrigation, fertilization and control.
- Provide advice on water quality and issues related to pollution management, river control, and ground and surface water resources.
- Make a weekly or monthly report according to the period of growth.
- Follow up some administrative work
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Fridal is a privately owned Egyptian company established in 1957 with its headquarters
See all Careers and Jobs at FRIDAL
located in 6th of October city.
With five processing plants, over 850 employees and 5000 Feddans of privately owned land
cultivated all over Egypt, Fridal is specialized in...