- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Researches prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Arranges travel tickets and visas
- Supports HR in hiring
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Accord Business Group is SAS business partner founded on a vision that goes beyond technological development and advancement. With in-depth understanding of how individual businesses work together to build a stronger economy and a better future, we have dedicated our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Accord Business Group