- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Drives new business development by sourcing new relationships in assigned country/region
- Plans and identifies partner specific sales, net revenue, and acceptance targets
- Initiates conversations with key decision makers for existing, new or emerging product opportunities
- Develops sales strategies, including priority customers and segments
- Develops and presents financial modeling and business cases for development opportunities
- Negotiates, executes and manages the customer contract agreement process
- Evaluates and enhances the deal process to deliver efficiencies and improved success rates
- Establishes a plan to identify and grow strategic business development relationships
- Establishes, enhances, and maintains relationships with government, regulatory, and industry bodies
- Formally supervises and coaches several groups/teams, or other Leaders/ Consultants and influences how the function is structured
- Ensures the function's compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal process
Additionally the role will,
- Contribute to the achievement of the customer’s sales and net revenue targets including designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers.
- Assist with analysis of the customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis including Budgeting, Strategic Account planning and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Collaborate with the cross functional team members and country teams to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard