- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
General Admin Duties
- Prepare the required reports for project progress, requirements and problems.
- Ensure adequate working conditions for site personnel.
- Assure the company procedures and company policies are being complied with company business conduct and ethics policies at all times.
- Monitoring project performance in terms of quality, time and budget and taking necessary actions on spot.
- Developing the project method of statement and work plan.
- Lead project progress meetings and coordinate with other departments.
- Supervise monitor and report project progress throughout the project cycle to ensure on time completion.
- Prepare submittals for materials, shop drawings, time schedule and manpower organization.
- Solve technical problems.
- Review with PM cash flow requirements for the projects and control expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Preparing the time schedule with the technical office to meet the project targets.
- Liaising with technical office about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Liaising with procurement about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials and subcontractors.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Minimum required Education
- Bachelor Degree of Architecture Engineering
- Very Good English & Arabic, other language is an asset
- Professional Experience
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience in a related field experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Leadership skills
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Decision Making
- Team building and collaboration
- Ability to lead and initiate strategic business plans
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
- Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.