- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,850 to 8,000 EGP per month, Commission, Mobile allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About our client:
- Is not only managing successfully a portfolio of renowned sports/social clubs, but also is expanding with more services, penetrating different segments nationwide & internationally.
- Review action plan for sales team to ensure its logic & alignment with policy.
- Communicate, arrange, organize & follow up interviews.
- Check daily the previous day report on the team & share it with the Sales Mgr. using both E mail & what’s app., related to the In & Out of the sales team.
- Monitor & support team.
- Propose to Sales Mgr. action plan when objective is not delivered.
- Helping in marketing activities when needed.
- Preparing & managing the annual leave plan for team.
- Share with Sales Mgr. the monthly action plan to deliver the objective.
- Make sure a proper follow up is executed on the potential customers of the dep. Pipeline.
- Preparing & Managing the monthly roaster.
- Provide detailed tours to potential customers to promote the club & its activities.
- Sales of memberships, club products & activities.
- Promote the club & its products inside & outside the club, to create a large network.
- Gather data on market dynamics & competitors.
- Contribute in providing new way to generate more sales & revenue.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management Sports
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning