- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors as needed.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports requested by the CEO.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make events arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to organize and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Liaise with facility management vendors and service providers.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires and address employees queries regarding office management issues (Stationery, Hardware, office supplies, etc)
- Manage all related office request for the C.E.O.
- Supports the Sales Team in supporting clients’ inquiries of services
- Update CRM System Daily (Edit, Save Or Check frequently)
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Maintaining customers' and properties' database.
- Receive clients’ services complaints and direct the problem to the concerned departments.
- Coordinate with the sales & the finance department on clients’ payment dues, outstanding, collections & legal actions.
- Follow up on clients’ payment dues & collections.
- Work on closing open clients’ financial dues & legal status (thru executing collection & taking legal actions).
- Document complaints and create a client database after identifying the details of complaints.
- Develop weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Review contracts between the company and brokers.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
NP SOLUTIONS is a real-time consultation service that tailor's the best home for you based on your needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at NP Solutions