- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentives + profit share + Transportation + life and medical insurance + Career Path + Training
About the Job
- Manage the content of company's website and all company social media accounts Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and etc.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales and etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Al-Watania Poultry in Arab Republic of Egypt is one of greatest integrated companies for poultry production in the Middle East. The poultry industry in Al-Watania Poultry has several stages starting by poultry grandparents and ended by poultry slaughterhouse accompanied with...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Watania Poultry