- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in an administrative support or similar role required
- Excellent PC skills; Expert knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proactive, high level of ownership, focused on completing tasks accurately and in timely manner
- Ability to work independently and as member of team
- Organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously, ability to set priorities
- Good problem solving and issues management capabilities
- Ability to manage cross-functionally across multiple offices in different countries
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service oriented attitude and mindset
- Ability to problem solve and innovate with bottom line results
- Must be a detail oriented finisher despite distractions
- Very good written and verbal English skills; experience working in English language environment, including facilitation of face-to-face and conference call meetings in English
- Work outside of standard hours is sometimes expected to meet deadlines and interact with employees and clients in different time zones.
- Arabic and English language (reading/writing) is a must.
- Information available to person in this position might be considered confidential. Examples include: strategic company information and other sensitive information. Inappropriate level of discretion and confidentiality could result in great financial losses for the company, loss of credibility for the person in this role and termination.