- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead and manage the QA team and expertise to the overall Quality Management System, policies and standards to support proper and smooth execution of all Quality related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements
- To implement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conforming products.
- Reviews, comments and approves the Quality Control Plans.
- Manages project audit program plan
- Satisfying customer expectations about the product's quality according to customer specifications
- Monitor and assess performance of the quality systems, report its effectiveness to management and implement actions for improvement.
- Ensure compliance of the audit programs for internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance and record keeping for all mandated quality checks, testing, and sampling and sanitation activities.
- Manage QA related projects from inception to final reports and implementation that are based inside and outside the resources of the Dept. on a factory-wide basis.
- Drive Monthly reviews of KPI’s and contribute towards meeting the yearly business Goals for the Facility.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Egypt for Medical clothes (Medic) is one of the pioneer companies in the Middle East specialized in manufacturing of medical clothes as sterile surgical gown, Patient gowns, Caps, Masks, Overshoes and Sterile medical Drapes
See all Careers and Jobs at MEDIC