- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other E-Learning Education
About this Company
International Business Driving License (IBDL) was founded in 2007 in Huston, Texas. It is an online qualification that provides its services through regional offices accredited by Missouri State University in the USA.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBDL Foundation
IBDL offers three certifications in Business...