- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure the development of front line, and sales supervisors’ qualifications and skills through managing their development programs and plans.
- Prepare all foundational analysis that enables accurate volume plans and come up with Annual Operating Plan (AOP) / Sales Business Plan (SBP) volumes that is aligned with fact book trends, historical sales trends and marketing innovations calendar.
- Plan and manage Sales & Distribution (S&D) / Discounts & Allowances (D&A) budgets and ensure that the “cost to serve” is aligned to the company objective and FP&A teams on budget projections in every planning period (SBP/AOP/In Year Forecasts)
- Manage annual plans including trucks and Distribution Centers (DCs) expansion, volume and revenue planning with RSMs and budget planning for distributor S&D and D&A.
- Responsible for achieving company sales forecast accuracy and demand compliance at Pepsi Cola Egypt (PCE) DCs to ensure right product mix at distributors that supports achieving in market sales targets.
- Support Sales director in developing AOP/SBP Plan in terms of key projects and trade spend programs
- Develop routing plans and ensure execution to deliver required asset productivity to improve truck utilization and cost controls.
- Collaborate with control to give guidance to PCE sales on their market credit activities and develop periodical check on credit implementation to sales reps and customers to ensure credit is utilized as per set guidelines.
- Develop reporting dash board to ensure timely sales and financial KPI's tracking.
- In alignment with HR, annually review pay schemes and align internal and external stakeholders on changes required to frontline salaries and incentives schemes to support delivery on targets.
- Manage price list to distributors and ensure taxation is taken into consideration on all financial changes on price lists.
- Manage total cost to serve budget on monthly and annual basis that includes monthly settlements to on claims, commission, stales and tax reconciliation
- Manage monthly commission /returns/stales and ensure timely execution of all distributors due payments.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Health & Safety programs in the field.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico