- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
- Manage the content of the company's website
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Will Manage all company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook..)
- Will be responsible for Social Media Designs
Building a significant number of followers on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients.
- Posting updates to all social media platforms.
- Will be responsible for Marketing Campaigns.
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a monthly social media calendar
Responsible For social media analysis "Swot Analysis"
- Social Media: Manage various social media accounts , Plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Contact corporate inside and outside Egypt
- Set up deal with local and international corporates.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Handling appointments with corporates for selling our services and tourism packages
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Pioneer Tours& Transportation
See all Careers and Jobs at Pioneer Tours
We started as “Limousine” operating since 1996, as the sole official tourism transportation company.
With the growing number of our loyal customers, many of whom were business owners or managers, are pleased with our...