- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receive the project documents from the Tender department and review them to contact concerned departments in case there is missing information.
- Review the vendors’ profiles to select the most appropriate ones according to the organization’s criteria.
- Set the procurement plan
- Receive the technical and financial offers from the vendors and review them to ensure that they comply with the project requirements.
- Compare between the offers and finalize the comparison sheet to be sent to the Project Manager for approval.
- Negotiate the contract conditions with the subcontractor/supplier to reach a win-win situation and send the contract to the Project Manager for approval.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Gama Construction is an Egypt-based Company that delivers turnkey construction projects for a diverse group of high-profile clients. Founded in 1991, and a member of Triangle Group since August 2010.
See all Careers and Jobs at Gama Construction
Registered as class “A” in general construction by the...