- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Medical Insurance & Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Getting our website found: Develop, and assist in the development inbound marketing strategies, tactics and activities that aim at getting our website and our content found by our target customers. This includes SEO’ing our websites, contents, press releases, etc. It also includes engaging our audiences via various types of social media, creating and measuring SEM campaigns.
- Website Analysis: Review and analyze sites for areas that need to improve, deleted, or revamped and the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns. Monitor, track and report on performance for SEM campaigns, including trend analysis and ROI by campaign. Develop back link strategy and implementation.
- Keyword analysis and research: In depth knowledge of keyword research. This includes knowing how to identify the least expensive, most profitable keywords for sites. Whether PPC campaigns or to improve organic search. Research and analyze competitor sites and potential new Cross eCommerce sites.
- SEO: Assist with placement of keywords in copy for most SE traffic. Write effective headlines and call-to-action statements. Be responsible for creating original SEO content, META optimization and header tags (H1, H2, and H3). Strategize ways to improve and track site performance. Prepare detailed SEO strategy reports.
- Social Media: Develop and implement the social media strategy to increase brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and encourage product adoption. Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities posting relevant blogs and seeding content into social applications as needed. Remain updated on other forms of emerging marketing methods utilizing social media.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing goals and marketing collateral
- Drive inbound campaigns including email marketing, Social media campaigns and analysis
- Manage a wide range of projects, including organic optimization, paid search marketing, blog implementation, link-building, etc.
- Develop insightful, thorough recommendations to improve design, content, on-page and off-page optimization elements
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Arabian Advanced Systems (Now: Naseej) is the leading knowledge solutions provider in the Arab World serving the region’s top Academic, research, cultural, and government organizations and corporations for the past 23 years; delivering world-class solutions and services that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Advanced Systems