- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the strategic development of the assigned customers and the development of customized solutions together with the Sales,
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through operational excellence,
- Establishment and maintenance of permanent customer relationships in relation to operational issues in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction,
- Independent processing and management of customer complaints.
- Discipline management of service staff on their team to ensure that tasks are performed in accordance with Philips processes, procedures and quality requirements,
- Management of team performance as well as coaching and development of its employees,
- Responsible for technical and personal training planning based on changes in the installed base, personnel resources and individual training needs,
- Effective resource planning taking into account capacity utilization, operational KPIs and regulatory requirements (in coordination with Operations Manager),
- Support resource planning to ensure consistent demand-based utilization of field service resources,
- Ambassador and role model in the implementation of improvement or change projects, communication and application of Philips behaviors and culture.
- Responsibility for the CS sales target achievement as well as the operational KPIs,
- Ensuring all operational service in the field: ◦Installations, maintenance, FCOs, All order-related activities in the field, Responsibility for solving technical escalations, Compliance with Philips processes and applicable policies,
- Responsibility for the prioritization of service provision and representation of its decision internally and externally.
- Interact and collaborate with the Customer Care Center, technical support, MPSs , and all other internal departments involved in providing an excellent service,
- Ensuring a smooth process, taking into account the interfaces as well as the transmission of all relevant information in the service chain.
Q & R and Health & Safety:
- Ensuring the training of new employees in the team in terms of the correct operation and compliance with the regulations. Assisting employees with the introduction and use of new tools and processes in the district,
- Monitoring compliance with Q & R and security policies in his team.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips