- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for technical preparation and planning of all service activities on Gas Turbines.
- Composition of a unit specific outage schedule including resource demand, provision of recommendations for required tools and consumables and required infrastructure based on existing contractual boundaries, additional customer orders and specific local and project related conditions.
- Provision of related technical input to the project team during the offer phase, project implementation and project close out.
- Introduction of the provided service concepts and support of the project and sales organizations in internal and external outage planning meetings.
- Acts as interface with all internal and external partners.
- Coordination, support and expediting of personnel deployment based on the project objectives and agreed dispatch schedule.
- Selection, support and integration of specific subcontractor services into the project concept.
- Carry out site assessments, technical and administrative support of the project and site team to establish the required site conditions and to achieve the project objectives prior and during the service activity.
- Tracking of the project progress during the project implementation phase, support and initiation of expediting measures as required.
- Composition and provision of unit documentation and supporting technical information.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS