- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing plans.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management policies, and procedures and instructions.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Craft negotiation plans and close deals with optimal terms.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Seek, recruit, assess and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding