- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Designs, develops and implements security requirements within an organization’s business processes.
- Prepares documentation from information obtained from customer using accepted guidelines .
- Prepares Security Test and Evaluation plans.
- Provides certification and accreditation support in the development of security and contingency plans and conducts complex risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps.
- Develops and completes system security plans and contingency plans. Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Dar El Khebrah ( licensed by the Egyptian Ministry of Manpower) was established for the purpose of developing and enhancing the field of human resources. The organization started its activities supported by the special experience of the members of its board of directors in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dar El Khebrah