- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Compliance with laws and regulations: Providing tax expertise in the defined tax area to ensure compliance with local and international tax laws and regulations. Acting as internal tax advisor in complex tax matters, coordinates resolution of tax issues.
- Tax planning and risk management: Identifying tax planning opportunities and risks of non-compliance, proposing measures to mitigate risk and obtains support from peers, Group Function Heads and Country/Region management in implementing the measures.
- Policies and process improvement: Coordinating and ensuring development and implementation of relevant standards, processes, policies and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of corporate tax matters in own area of responsibility.
- Best practice and knowledge sharing: Facilitating knowledge transfer, training activities and best practice sharing in the defined tax practice area.
- Tax accounting and reporting: Overseeing all tax accounting and reporting activities within the scope of own tax practice/area of responsibility. Ensuring correct tax numbers and disclosures in the quarterly and annual reports and financial statements of the ABB Group, including sign-off by the Group auditors.
- Tax authorities: Liaising with Tax Authorities in negotiations/dealings regionally/locally in tax policy matters within defined tax practice (including transfer pricing for goods and services, contracting business, mergers and acquisitions, intra-group arrangements, tax accounting and reporting, HR taxes, indirect taxes, financing and tax litigation/planning projects).
- Internal control: Ensuring that internal controls over financial reporting processes are designed and performed effectively and efficiently in the respective areas of responsibility.
- People leadership and development: Ensuring (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guiding, motivating and developing direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB