- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
9,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, Annual Bonuses + KPIs + Allowances
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Study client’s design brief or questionnaire
- Search for inspiration pics and similar projects (Internet / Books).
- Visit inspiring similar Projects
- Bring great, fresh ideas to the team that are project-appropriate
- Responsible for searching for inspirations, new materials and fittings that enhance the design.
- Select fixtures and fittings including but not limited to door knobs, face plates, handles, bathroom accessories.
- Select furniture, fabrics, curtains, artworks, decorative lighting, bedding and all accessories.
- Work on draft custom-made products drawings.
- Responsible for Coding furniture, decorative lighting and artwork on plan.
- Update Furniture and Artwork Plans.
- Pricing of all FF&E selections to Asses project cost
- List of fixtures and fittings.
- Send FF&E selection list to client
- Visit the site to see how it’s all coming together
- Spot anything that needs amending or adding
- Visualize where item will be placed
- Check it is all cohesive and ties in with the concept Construction sites troubleshooting.
- Furnishing projects upon completion
Contractors, suppliers and sub-consultant Management
- Visit showrooms, shops, workshops and exhibitions on a regular basis to be up to date with market.
- Follow up on suppliers (local or international) till receiving PO’s and hand them over to his manager
- Assure understanding of Firm requirement targeting quality, providing technical, specs and detail data and coordination
- Attend and present Firm presentation to clients.
- Handle the clients request and support.
- Manage Client requests and queries.
4 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
i attach is a Human Resources Development Entity specialized in the field of Human Capital Management and Development.
See all Careers and Jobs at i-attach
i attach is coming from a Management Consulting background and is a subsidiary from Re:view MID Consulting.