- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Studying and understanding of tender(s) requirements.
- Preparing clarifications issues to be sent to client for the missing, contradicting and confusing issues related to the tender
- Reviewing and validating the design documents and systems & equipment sizing and BOQ and conducting quantity surveying(s) for the lump-sump items.
- Receiving and evaluating suppliers, manufacturers and subcontractor’s technical & financial offers and checking compliance with the tender requirements
- Negotiating the technical and financial issues of the offers received from suppliers, manufacturers and subcontractor.
- Participating in Kick Off Meeting of the projects and handing the contract documents over to the project manager and execution team.
- Studying and understanding of the contract documents (drawings, specifications and BOQ’s).
- Preparing the technical submittals and negotiating the same with client.
- Preparing conceptual and detail design documents, lists, calculation notes, drawings and detailed material take off required for the project and negotiating the same with all concerned parties.
- Preparing shop drawings and as built drawings.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
TALENCO is a leading company specialized in engineering and contracting, it has been known in the Egyptian market for the past 30 years. Many giant enterprises have been benefiting from our services in the Construction field.
See all Careers and Jobs at Talenco For Engineering & Contracting
The company is categorized by the...