- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Studying and understanding of tender(s) requirements.
- Preparing clarifications issues to be sent to client for the missing, contradicting and confusing issues related to the tender
- Reviewing and validating the design documents and systems & equipment sizing and BOQ and conducting quantity surveying(s) for the lump-sump items.
- Receiving and evaluating suppliers, manufacturers and subcontractor’s technical & financial offers and checking compliance with the tender requirements
- Negotiating the technical and financial issues of the offers received from suppliers, manufacturers and subcontractor.
- Participating in Kick Off Meeting of the projects and handing the contract documents over to the project manager and execution team.
- Studying and understanding of the contract documents (drawings, specifications and BOQ’s).
- Preparing the technical submittals and negotiating the same with client.
- Preparing conceptual and detail design documents, lists, calculation notes, drawings and detailed material take off required for the project and negotiating the same with all concerned parties.
- Preparing shop drawings and as built drawings.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services