- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, transportation , Meal allowance
About the Job
- Supervise and participate in the execution of all activities related to the design, development, implementation, support, maintenance, and upgrade of SAP new modules and features.
- Ensure that the developed solutions adhere to agreed standards, CM procedures, ASAP methodology, SAP standards and best practice.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables and that they meet the user requirements with respect to system functionality.
- Collaborate with business owners to identify the business needs; plan, schedule, coordinate work and ensure integration of business needs and information technology solutions.
- Conduct the required presentations and awareness programs for the concerned business owners and super users to provide advice on the feasibility of potential future projects.
- Participate in change management execution for the transition and integration of new systems.
- Report all projects progress and the team members’ performance regularly to his manager.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Human Resources