- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Basic + Commission Based salary
About the Job
- Nile Academy is looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help build Nile Academy’s L&D Department and assist in the organization’s success.
- The L&D manager is responsible for the creation and delivery of Nile Academy’s effective training programs and innovative solutions through hi-tech training tools, methods and applications to be offered to the local and international markets.
- Design and delivering effective training programs.
- Experience building and launching strategic initiatives with proven success
- Act as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans and programs offered.
- Work closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Keep abreast of latest learning and development products and approaches.
- Have an awareness of the allocated budget.
- Build relationships with Nile Academy’s clients and partners
- Manage the development of the internal team
- Demonstrate clear understanding of what it means to be excellent in talent management
- Development of an enduring great culture
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy and quality
- Comprehension in the value of having a great corporate culture and publicizing it
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
E-Learning Education Training and Coaching