- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions and Bonuses
About the Job
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development/ Sales Manager to help expand our clientele.
The goal is to build a dynamic team of highly engaged sales professionals in order to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Perform market research, investigation and due diligence to market products
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organization, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Developing sales strategies for the current products and services, setting the needed plans for each market according to its needs
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
- Proven ability to set and accomplish goals to deliver results.
- Capable of working independently as a self-motivated sales professional
- Highly proficient in the entire sales process of lead development
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop customer loyalty
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and in written form
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and a Customer Relationship Management platform such as Sales force or equivalent.
Education and Experience:
- BSc in Business or business development related studies or equivalent
- Candidate must have previous experience with establishing B2B channels and build customer loyalty
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Sales.